CBEC Asia provides qualified companies (verified 51% U.S. content of product or service) a comprehensive set of education resources, 1-to-1 consultation, in-person and remote training, and direct facilitation in the on-boarding and promotion of brands through cross border e-commerce.
All participating companies will receive a proprietary Cross Border E-Commerce Readiness Assessment TM
Participating companies will be eligible to join specialized education and training events including:
- In-Person Seminars
- Zoom Training Sessions with special industry speakers
- 1-to-1 Consulting sessions with CBEC Asia Team
Qualified companies will receive special grant funding to help facilitate on-boarding of their branded products on a leading cross border e-commerce platform. Selected companies will receive full support to on-board on one or more leading e-commerce platforms in China and S.E. Asia. Participating companies will also have access to social media marketing resources and brand development opportunities at very reduced costs.
CBEC Asia offers a set of proprietary resources that are not readily available U.S. SME’s including:
- Cross Border E-Commerce Readiness Assessment TM
- Cross Border E-Commerce Brand Blueprint Kit TM
- Digital Asset Development Kit TM
- International Digital Asset and Piracy Prevent Support- in coordination with U.S. Department of Commerce/United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Access to latest cross border e-commerce market research
- Group marketing opportunities on leading Asia Social Media including access to Key Opinion Leaders(KOLs)/Industry Brand Influencers