Creating a new world of export selling opportunities
CBEC Asia- Developing actionable models to help U.S. companies begin selling in Asia through cross border e-commerce
Cross Border E-Commerce= Selling products and services directly to consumers in another country through e-commerce.
Global Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market to surpass USD 5,143 billion by 2030 from USD 792.5 billion in 2020. (Marketwatch, October 21, 2021)
CBEC Asia- Cross Border E-Commerce Accelerator
Sell Directly to Online Shoppers in China and S.E. Asia
WHY CBEC ASIA?
CBEC Asia leverages the leading resources from government, private industry and higher education, to develop actionable solutions to get your company exporting using cross border e-commerce.
Benefits to U.S. companies include:
- E-Commerce Readiness Assessment
- Webinar and In-Person Training Events
- One-to-One Counseling
- Access to grant-funding to help your company on board onto leading cross border e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba.com(Tmall/Kaola), JD.Com, Lazada.
- Shoppee, and others.
- Trademark and Digital Asset Prevention Support
- Development of digital marketing campaigns through social media, live streaming, and influencer marketing strategies
CBEC Asia is a collaborative between University Enterprise Corporation at California State University, San Bernardino, and the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, Market Development Cooperator Program